by r0t,der4444,cembo,VietMafia

Monday, April 17, 2006

Greetings...

This is my first post to the blog (not a very useful one ;P), I have just become one of the lucky contributors to the blog, I will most probably contribute things a little different from the ones that other contributors are posting, since I'm not into vuln. discovery business, I more like to think of myself as beeing a coder. Currently I am having 101 thing to do both in real/virtual worlds, but since r0t has honored me with an account here, it is my duty to spend some time here, and that's what I'm gonna do. If you want to ask any questions, you can do it in our forums, I will be glad to answer them, I speak English, Latvian and Russian so you can ask questions in any one of those languages. Ok, peace, I'm off to find something interesting for all of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger VietMafia told...

hi Cembo!

I'm sure that you will bring more fun & good stuffs to the blog.

I'm new here and really enjoy this place.

12:07 PM

 
Blogger cembo told...

A warm welcome to you too vietmafia, I've known r0t and der4444 for some time now, and I know that they are smart and cool people, I'm glad that our community is growing :)

12:38 PM

 
Blogger r0t told...

im glad to see you both hre on blog.
btw,when i saw email of VietMafia i had recognised that i know him more that i was suposed before, but for other scene.
So all of you i knewed before we meet here...
so, welcome on board:)

5:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Copyright (c) 2006 Pridels Sec Crew