by r0t,der4444,cembo,VietMafia

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Socialka, pa 50 rubliem.

Shoreiz iemetishu vienu logu no vakardienas sarunas ar vienu koderi.
Ievadam lai labak iebrauktu saruna:
Viena no forumiem pamaniju ka cilveks rakstot vajadzigas mantas, tani bridi man vajadzeja jaunu proxy troju.
Tipa pasutiju , tipa ari uztaisija kad palaizhot konfiguratoru , apskatijos ko tad uz mana kompa izveido..viss ka runats pats trojs svera 2kb, bet pamaniju ka mana icq mapeparadijas viens intresants .dll fails kursh pec tam ludzas ugunsmurim iziet neta.Tur nebija daudz ko domat redzot to pasakumu , iedevu vienam no draugiem apskatit konfiguratoru , un ka izradaas rakstits bija uz VB , nevis ka bija apsolits. Tad izdomaju mulkki pametat un paskatities kas vinjam aiz adas.



www.webmoney-exchange.com/Big_lohotron.txt

4 Comments:

Anonymous Learn Ecurrency Exchange told...

Interesting post Blogger. I was brought in by the title Socialka, pa 50 rubliem.. My site is about Egold - come visit if that sort of thing interests you.

2:55 AM

 
Anonymous webmasterworld told...

Hi Blogger, the content on your blog is quite interesting to me, although it is not quite what I was looking for. I was out searching for stuff on how make money but I have gone through so many different sites that are not relate to the topic I was looking for, I did not feel like to post on any of them until now, I thought it's nice to leave something although Socialka, pa 50 rubliem. is not exactly how make money related because I still kind of enjoyed it. thanks!

12:42 PM

 
Anonymous how to make money told...

Hi there Blogger, I am just out surfing and seaching for some information about how make money and found your place, Although Socialka, pa 50 rubliem. is not quite what I'm looking for but I still decided to have a closer look at your site bacause it got my attention, it's just one of those start on one thing and end up on another, you know. I can see why I end up at your page while I was looking for how make money related topics, and I'm happy that I did not skip it even this is not a perfect match. thanks! .

9:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told...

Hey what's up, just letting you know that someone from C.A. read your blog!

Regards,
Charles

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Copyright (c) 2006 Pridels Sec Crew