by r0t,der4444,cembo,VietMafia

Sunday, August 28, 2005

XSS and SQL error finder :]


Labs palig toolis prieksh ievainojamibu mekletajiem(urkkiem), vai nu prieksh sliktiem zeniem.


  • Velkam
  • 6 Comments:

    Anonymous Ecurrency Exchange told...

    Interesting post Blogger. I was brought in by the title XSS and SQL error finder :]. My site is about Learn Ecurrency Exchange - come visit if that sort of thing interests you.

    9:13 AM

     
    Anonymous E-currency told...

    Hey Blogger this is a good post about XSS and SQL error finder :] you started here. My site is related to E-currency. Come by and see it if you're interested in that sort of thing.

    4:44 PM

     
    Anonymous webmasterworld told...

    Hi Blogger, the content on your blog is quite interesting to me, although it is not quite what I was looking for. I was out searching for stuff on e-currency but I have gone through so many different sites that are not relate to the topic I was looking for, I did not feel like to post on any of them until now, I thought it's nice to leave something although XSS and SQL error finder :] is not exactly e-currency related because I still kind of enjoyed it. thanks!

    11:41 AM

     
    Anonymous how make money told...

    Hi, can I call you Blogger? I guess it's kind of special that I'm posting here because I'm still pretty new to blog and don't really know how to blog surfing yet. I was out search for some infor about how to make money but haven't had much luck so far, and since everyone calls blog "web 2.0", many have said that this is the next generation of internet, so I decided to try look for things in blog.com. and guess what? I still haven't had much luck, but your site got my attention although XSS and SQL error finder :] is not a perfect much to how to make money. anyway, I think I'll keep going and try to understand a bit more about blogs. thanks for the reading, cheers!

    8:40 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous told...

    Just blogging for a while, found your site that also happens to be around , so just saying what's up.

    Charles

    1:23 PM

     
    Anonymous Anonymous told...

    Just blogging for a while, found your site that also happens to be around , so just saying what's up.

    Charles

    9:33 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

     
    Copyright (c) 2006 Pridels Sec Crew