by r0t,der4444,cembo,VietMafia

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Mazliet par blogu un to autoriem.

Uz dotu bridi ir savakti vai apvienojusies.

Mani jau noteikti zinat (r0t3d3vil).
Nodarboshanas: Dabushu kaut vai pashu velnu pec pasutijuma.

RaZbH- teikshu labs spec. un jautrs cilveks uz kuru var svariga bridi palauties.
Gan ko labu uzkodes:)

23r05m0k3- iepazinu ka bezpridelshiku, bet vispar intresanta izlaista personiba.
Nodarboshanas: demole saitus pec pasutijuma.

roms-lieku ceribas uz sho cilveku , pashlaik melnais zirdzinsh.

der444- Sodien pievienojas viens cilveks ,nezinu vai tas ir brinums vai ne bet cilvekam pietika pacietibas lietot online tulkotaju lai lasitu blogu.Loti pat apkerigs jauns cilveks , progrese katru sekundi , gan dienas bus auksta limena spec.
Ja kaut ko sagaidisim no vina puses , tad tas bus anglu valoda.
Iesaistits vairakos sec. tiimos,grozas ap web-aplikaciju ievainoajmibu atklashanu.


Varbut tuvakaja laika bus kadas izmainas, viss ir atkarigs ka mes pratisim saprasties un cik labi tas bus prieks shi bloga nakotnes.
Itka cilveku ir pietakami, lai uzmauktu vairak neka vienu prastu blogu ,tapec paies mazliet laiks skatisamies.


Speciali prieksh visiem tiem kam kaut kas sheit neapmierina:

Ja jums kaut kas shaja bloga neapmierina, droshi aizmirstat sho vietu.
Ja domajat ka esat uber paraki par sho pasakumu, tad esat tadi jums neviens netrauces, ja spesiet but tadi par kadiem jus sevi uzskatat.

11 Comments:

Blogger doer told...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a forex signal site. It pretty much covers Forex related stuff.

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Bill888 told...

Enjoyed your blog - thanks for sharing. I also have an interest in forex trader mentoring. If you have time, check out my site forex trader mentoring. Thanks for taking the time to share your blog.

8:53 PM

 
Blogger PolarTrader told...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

If you are looking for a REAL way to make serious money without hassles then read on... fx day trading Site.

It pretty much covers fx day trading related stuff. Free Forex eBooks :-)

Check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

11:28 PM

 
Blogger Free Traffic System told...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about forex investment powerful rich secret trading on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free forex investment powerful rich secret trading
information.

Kind regards,
Nick

4:15 AM

 
Blogger Free Traffic System told...

Hello,

Your blog is great! I found some useful info here. I also give free info about forex global strategy. You can seen it on my
href="http://www.timetrapsystem.com">Forex Trading System - Time Trap System
site. Within few days I will upload 100% Free Forex Trading System to it.

If you have time please visit my web site after one week to get some free forex global strategy information.

4:36 AM

 
Anonymous Rick J told...

I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
the indexes easily.

Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

RickJ

2:11 AM

 
Anonymous Emini Futures Day Trader told...

Enjoyed reading your blog.

Regards,

Active Daytrader
simplified elliott wave
http://www.daytradingcourse.com

4:25 PM

 
Anonymous online forex trading told...

Well done on a nice blog Blogger. I was searching for information on forex trading and came across your post Mazliet par blogu un to autoriem. - not quite what I was looking for related to forex trading but very interesting all the same!

We're all getting ready for Christmas and there aren't many trading days left this year. Although I'm still trying to grapple with where the dollar's headed next year. My feeling is that it's going to be much the same as this - all over the place, but possibly on the ascendant over the year, mainly due the instability in the Eurozone.

If you do have a moment, please take a look at my new site on: Forex Trading .

A merry Christmas to you and yours! Amon

4:27 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told...

Good info. Thanks.

Regards,

Mini-DOW Futures Daytrader
daytrade

2:46 AM

 
Blogger Joe Berenguer told...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about credit center so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site credit center
Best success!

4:14 AM

 
Anonymous Forex Training told...

It all fits together because this is how we work in real life too. You're right on in your last post. With respect to your post I realize that my methods aren't yet up to scratch. I was searching for topics on making money and I landed on your blog. I'm usually trying to focus on Forex Training but your post on your blog caught my eye. Your blog is really cool because it's a great way to learn more about trading. Nice work!

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Copyright (c) 2006 Pridels Sec Crew