by r0t,der4444,cembo,VietMafia

Saturday, August 20, 2005

How to hack e-gold accounts - LOL





Several months ago I came across a program that, as it`s author said, was the only program that could hack an E-Gold account. That program didn`t hack any E-Gold account but delated all my *.exe files. I tried some other programs of this sort but every time it was the same until a friend of mine mentioned about an easy way to hack an E-Gold account. I was very suspicious until I tried it. What was my surprise when I recieved a list of E-Gold accounts on my mail together with a list of the passwords of these accounts. With the permition of my friend (whose name I`d rather not tell) (Other mailer bots are not active now)


HOW TO HACK E-gold !!!!!
UPDATED INFORMATION, Feb/2005

REMEMBER THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE ANY BALANCE IN YOUR A/C HACKING PROCESS:
Log in to that email account and send an Email to: djfnkjdfnvkjdfnvk;nsdfv
In the subject line, write: adfvk;jbfdvajdbfvadfv (To confuse the mailerbot)
In the email body, please write exactly 12 lines, which MUST BE as follows:
In line 1: Content-Type: text/plain;
-------------------------------------------------
In line 2: charset=us-ascii (To make the reply readable)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 3: adfgsdfgsthsrtgh srth (To confuse the mailerbot)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 4: dfadfvdfvsdf (To make the mailerbot start retrieving information acquired from E-gold.)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 5: Your at E-gold A/c No. (To retrieve information from E-gold, The mailerbot now needs a/c no) .
-------------------------------------------------
In line 6: start (retrieve > 0) (To activate the mailerbot's retrieval function)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 7: verified (*value == float) (To continue the mailerbot's retrieval function)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 8: Your E-gold password (Now you have to enter your E-gold password, as the mailerbot was programmed in a way that it sends testing info to E-gold who'll verify each account's password and confirm it with the mailerbot. So in line 8, you have to enter your valid/correct password of your E-gold account.)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 9: #safgsgbsfghsrthgr (To search for info of E-gold members who had their addresses confirmed in the last 72 hours)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 10: Your email password (By entering the password of your email. The mailerbot will assume this is a command from the administrator and will send out information to the 'administrator' who is actually you.)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 11: rthfghsfgbnsfgnbfgn (This will make the mailerbot send all the info to your email)
-------------------------------------------------
In line 12: #endofmsg (Last step!)
-------------------------------------------------
Note: Please STRICTLY follow the instruction above and you'll be guaranteed to get an automatic reply from the confused mailerbot! Then you'll have email, password and all sorts of information of E-gold users who had their mailing addresses confirmed over the last 72 hours.

REMINDER: Above is the complete tutorial of hacking into E-gold accounts, and here is a reminder of the most important things mentioned above.
1) You must have a positive a/c balance in your E-gold account to get the whole thing to work, otherwise the mailerbot will be confused by your code and hence the hacking will fail.
2) You will get email with all id's & password in 48 hours just try and look results.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous told...

Hope they all get caught too.

1:07 AM

 
Anonymous Cellounge Admin told...

Stealing is still stealing. If E-gold is acting like a bank, is this bank robbery.

1:08 AM

 
Blogger r0t told...

i hope that you guys understand, taht is a just one big LOL , and nota good "how to" .Don`t be so serious!

5:52 PM

 
Blogger cc Infopage told...

Hello,

I am searching around for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About eBay

Get the eBay Business Box Today

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Azhar Hussein told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll be sure to bookmark it and visit regularly, keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: for teens to make money

8:42 AM

 
Blogger Internet Marketer Azhar told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll be sure to bookmark it and visit regularly, keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: make money on line

8:43 AM

 
Blogger hassan told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to bookmark it and visit regularly. Keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

2:06 AM

 
Blogger hassan told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! I'll make sure to bookmark it and visit regularly. Keep up the great work!

Please visit my site if you get some time: Resell Rights eBooks

2:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told...

"I just came across your blog about ebay secretand wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword** ebay secret so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

7:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous told...

Yo :) Great blog dude..

Check my ascii converter Site ;)

9:40 PM

 
Blogger hassan told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

I have a Resell Rights eBooks related site, check it out if you get some time!

Look forward to reading more of your insightful posts :)

4:54 AM

 
Blogger hassan told...

Hi :)

You have a great blog! Keep up the great work, and I'll be sure to visit regularly.

I have a Resell Rights eBooks related site, check it out if you get some time!

Look forward to reading more of your insightful posts :)

4:56 AM

 
Anonymous e-currency told...

Hey what's up, just letting you know that someone from C.A. read your blog!

Regards,
Charles
dxportfolio

3:47 PM

 
Anonymous e-currencies told...

Just looking for ideas for my site. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
currency trading information

Charles

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Copyright (c) 2006 Pridels Sec Crew